What is a cookie?
Types of cookies depending on the managing entity.
- First-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal device from another device or domain managed by the entity themself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal device from another device or domain that is not managed by the managing entity, but by another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies enable users to browse a website, platform or app, and to use the different options or services on them, including those used by the managing entity to allow for the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access sections, processing the purchase of an order, managing payments, processing applications for registration or participation in an event and sharing content through social media. Also within this category are those cookies which, due to their technical nature, enable to most efficiently manage the ads included by the entity on the website, app or platform as additional design or layout features of the service offered to users, basing on criteria such as the published content and without gathering users’ information for purposes other than indicated.
- Functionality or personalisation cookies: these cookies remember information for users to access the service with certain features that may make their browsing experience different from that of other users, including the language, the number of results of queries, etc. If it is the user themself who selects those features, cookies shall be exempted from the obligations of article 22.2 of LSSI as it is deemed expressly requested by the user, provided that cookies exclusively serve the purpose selected.
- Performance cookies: these cookies enable their controller to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the websites to which they are bound, including determination of ads impact. The information gathered through this kind of cookies is used to measure website, platform or app activity with the aim of making improvements in virtue of service usage data.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour through continuous observation of their browsing activity, which enables to develop a specific profile and show ads accordingly.
Types of cookies depending on the period of time of activation.
- Session cookies: these cookies are designed to gather and store data while users access a website. They are typically used to store information which is only intended to be preserved for one-time provision of a service requested by the user (e. g. a list of purchased products) and are automatically deleted at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies store data permanently in the terminal, which may be accessed and processed for an indefinite period of time by the cookie controller. This period of time may range from minutes to years.
What type of cookies are used on this website?
Period of validity
|NID||Preferences||6 months since it was initially created or restored|
|_ga||Web Analytics||2 years since it was initially created or reestablished|
|_gat||Web Analytics||1 min|
|_gid||Web Analytics||24 hours|
|_gat_gtag_UA-103442963-1||Web Analytics||2 years since it was initially created or reestablished|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Technical||m-lean.com||1 year. It is used to remember your preferences regarding the established Cookies Policy|
How can I manage cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- For further information, you may enter Microsoft support or the Browser Helper.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Use custom settings for history.
- For further information, you may enter Mozilla support or the Browser Helper.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy -> Content settings.
- For further information, you may enter Google support or the Browser Helper.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
- For further information, you may enter Apple support or the Browser Helper.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies.
- For further information, you may enter Opera support or the Browser Helper.
If you use a different browser, please check its policies as to installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if I disable cookies?
Some functions of the Services and areas of our website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.